Events are for everyone, which is why we believe it is vital to improve accessibility at music festivals and other events. The total spending power of families with at least one disabled person is estimated at £249 billion a year. From consultation to delivery we can help your event to increase its inclusivity!
Whether it is setting up an online system to make organising use of onsite facilities such as an accessible platform easier, liaising with the events team to improve access across sectors or sourcing trusted services for the site such as British Sign Language Interpreters, we can help!
The Victorious Events team have worked hard at making Victorious Festival as accessible to as many people as possible. First class.
Martin Gates, Accessible Customer
What we can do
- Improve Accessibility across site
- Enter your event in Accessibility Awards
- Setup online PA ticket application system
- Source accessible site facilities
- Assist with AIE charter status
- Create customer information packs
- Setup accessibility address book